The Digibar Pro is the most cost-effective means of obtaining accurate water column sound velocities. Used primarily to calibrate acoustic systems, the Digibar Pro offers a fast and safe method for sound velocity calibration as compared to the traditional “bar-check”. Regardless of sea state or current, the probe is simply lowered into the water to log sound velocity / depth samples (by time or depth interval) as the probe descends. The “sing-around” principle of velocity measurement automatically compensates for all influences including pressure, water salinity and temperature.
- Battery operated hand terminal
- Up to 100 m cable (detachable)
- Stainless steel probe, splash-proof hand terminal
- Units in meters or feet
- Velocity profile or average sound velocity
- PC program available with graphing function and real time connection to probe