Teledyne Odom Echotrac MK III
The Dual Frequency Echo Sounder, Echotrac MKIII is the only sounder on the market offering you the choice of either a high resolution thermal paper recorder or a full-sized high bright color LCD chart in interchangeable module format. Both high and low channels feature frequency agility, enabling the operator to precisely match the transceiver to almost any existing transducer. This ability minimizes near-surface noise caused by transducer ringing while increasing echo return strength.
The MKIII is capable of both shallow and deep water operations and features unsurpassed interfacing flexibility with four serial ports and high speed Ethernet capability for maximum efficiency.
ECHOTRAC MK III Main Features:
- Interchangeable Paper Chart or Color LCD
- Multi-Frequency (high: 100 - 750kHz, Low: 10 - 50kHz)
- Operates on AC or DC power
- Desk top, bulkhead or rack mount
- Internal Data Storage and Playback with Color LCD Model
- Ethernet Interface
- Optional Built-in DGPS receiver
- Optional Side Scan Transducer
- Ultra Shallow Water Transducer
- Flash Memory Upgrade
To learn more about the ECHOTRAC MK III click here