ATLAS™ GNSS GLOBAL CORRECTION SERVICE
Atlas™ is Hemisphere GNSS’ new GNSS correction service, offering the most innovative correction service available in the industry, providing performance that meets or exceeds that delivered by other industry leaders, at market-leading prices.
Atlas is the most flexible service on the market, delivering its correction signals via L-Band satellites or over the Internet at accuracies ranging from meter to sub-decimeter levels. With approximately 200 reference stations worldwide and L-Band satellites distributing coverage from 75°N to 75°S, all of the earth’s landmass is covered.
Atlas support is being introduced across a wide range of multi-frequency, RTK-capable hardware, including Hemisphere’s all-new AtlasLink™ GNSS smart antenna, R330u, V320, VS330u, P306 (when paired with LX-3), and H321. Atlas also supports third-party GNSS receivers via Hemisphere’s innovative SmartLink™ and BaseLink™ capabilities.
Systems supporting Atlas utilize Athena™ GNSS engine. To be able to utilize Atlas corrections, users of supported systems will need to update to Athena firmware (available on Hemisphere’s website – www.HGNSS.com) and purchase a subscription through the Atlas Web Portal.
- >Positioning Accuracy: Atlas provides competitive positioning accuracies down to 2 cm RMS in certain applications, often exceeding competitive systems’ capabilities
- >Positioning Sustainability: Cutting-edge position quality maintenance in the absence of correction signals, using Hemisphere’s Tracer technology
- >Convergence Time: Industry-leading convergence times of 10 – 40 minutes
Scalable Service Levels
- >H100: 1 m 95% (50 cm RMS)
- >H30: 30 cm 95% (15 cm RMS)
- >H10: 8 cm 95% (4 cm RMS)
Atlas Web Portal
Atlas Web Portal is an easy, self-service website that empowers Atlas and AtlasLink users to manage their devices and enable functionality, including Atlas subscriptions for accuracies from meter to sub-decimeter levels. The portal also supports other Hemisphere products, such as R330u, V320, VS330, and any product capable of running Athena firmware and receiving corrections over the Internet.
One size does not fit all. Atlas, AtlasLink, and Atlas Web Portal are all available through the Hemisphere brand or can be branded through partner OEMs.