The Vector™ dual antenna receiver, with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas are mounted separately and with a user-determined separation to meet the desired heading accuracy. To view more information click here.
The Vector™ dual antenna receiver uses L-band DGNSS/HP/XP and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.
Key Vector™ dual antenna Receiver Advantages:
• Athena™ RTK and Atlas® L-band capable
• Extremely accurate heading (to 0.01° RMS)
• Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo
• Purpose-built for the most challenging environments
• Supports Ethernet, CAN, Serial, USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
• Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi p