The Vector VS330 receiver, with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas are mounted separately and with a user-determined separation to meet the desired heading accuracy. To view more information click here.
The Vector VS330 uses L-band DGNSS/HP/XP and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.
Key VS330 GNSS Receiver Advantages:
- Extremely accurate heading with both short and long baselines up to 10 m.
- L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS RTK capable.
- L-band DGNSS/HP/XP(OmniSTAR®) capable.
- Beacon capable.
- Fast RTK acquision and reacquisition times.
- Excellent coasting performance.
- 5 cm rms RTK-enabled heave accuracy.
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection.