Vector GPS Compass
The Vector™ series is our latest rugged all-in-one multi-frequency, multi-GNSS smart antenna which provides RTK-level position and precise heading. The integrated UHF radio, Ethernet and Wi-Fi capabilities provide versatile access to RTK correction data and services. The VR500 is compliant to IP69, and MIL-STD-810G standards for water ingress, shock, and vibration, for the harshest environments. The VR500 is an excellent solution for machine control and other challenging applications that require high accuracy position and heading data.
The all-in-one Vector™ series with set antenna separation provides consistent and reliable position and heading accuracy.
The Vector™ series supports both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 interfacing, enabling a seamless choice of communication protocols with Hemisphere GPS’ messaging. Crescent Vector technology delivers accurate and continuous performance, including position, heading, heave, pitch and roll. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector™ series replaces traditional gyro compasses and stand-alone GPS at a fraction of the cost. To view more information click here.
Key Vector™ series GPS Compass Advantages:
• Simple all-in-one single-frequency, multi-GNSS heading solution
• Single-frequency GPS/GLONASS/ BeiDou/Galileo QZSS
• Atlas® L-band and beacon capable
• Integrated gyroscope provides smooth, fast heading re acquisition
• Supports Ethernet, CAN, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
• Reliable < 1° per minute heading for periods up to 3 minutes when loss of GNSS has occurred.
• Fully rugged solution for the harshest environments
Vector Dual Antenna GNSS Receiver
The Vector™ dual antenna receiver is Hemisphere GNSS’ premiere multi-GNSS, multi-frequency receiver designed specifically for the professional marine market. Providing precise heading, Athena RTK positioning, and full Atlas capability, its rugged design is compliant to 60529:2013 IP67 and IEC 60945:2002 8.7 standards.
This device supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy and full support for Hemisphere GNSS’ Atlas worldwide L-band corrections.
The Vector™ dual antenna receiver, with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas are mounted separately and with a user-determined separation to meet the desired heading accuracy. To view more information click here.
The Vector™ dual antenna receiver uses L-band DGNSS/HP/XP and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.
Key Vector™ dual antenna Receiver Advantages:
• Athena™ RTK and Atlas® L-band capable
• Extremely accurate heading (to 0.01° RMS)
• Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo
• Purpose-built for the most challenging environments
• Supports Ethernet, CAN, Serial, USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
• Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi p