Teledyne Benthos MiniROVER
The MiniROVER Remotely Operated Vehicle is Teledyne Benthos’ answer for a more portable and powerful ROV system. Over 500 of Benthos’ ROV vehicles have been sold worldwide and this proud tradition continues with the newest ROV to bear the name. The new MiniROVER is an extremely robust, highly portable system that allows the user to extend the operational envelope of their ROV projects and explore areas never before possible. At an in-air weight of 52 pounds, the MiniROVER is one man deployable and has built in connectivity for many optional sensors, including scanning sonars. This versatility allows our MiniROVER to be used for a wide array of applications.
- Auto heading and depth.
- 2 cameras in Lexan tube - a high resolution zoom color camera and a low-light black and white camera.
- 90 degrees up / -90 degrees down camera tilt range.
- 2 LED arrays - fully dimmable, externa to camera enclosure.
- Heading and depth sensors.
- Rugged frame constructed from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE).