3D Multibeam Scanning Sonar
Teledyne Blueview's 3D Multibeam Scanning Sonar create high resolution, laser-like, imagery of underwater areas, structures and objects of interest, even in low to zero visibility conditions. The 3D system is simple to deploy, easy to operate, provides highly detailed 3D point clouds with minimal training from a tripod, an ROV, surface vessel or customized deployment solution. The BV5000 collects 3D point clouds without positioning, heading, pitch or roll information from a stationary platform and can collect motion compensated 3D point clouds using the MotionScan kit. When the BV5000 is combined with QuickStitch software, a streamlined software package for viewing, cleaning, aligning, measuring and creating profiles, the complete 3D solution delivers turn-key 3D to customers.
- .XYZi files are compatible with 3rd party survey software packages
- Manually adjustable scan speed from 1-10 degrees a second
- 2 model options (1.35 & 2.25 MHz)
- Standard Ethernet/RS485 interface
- Easy Windows based software
- Scan speeds from .5 to 10 degrees a second